24/7 Individualized care for a Quicker Recovery
We work with patients to ensure a smooth recovery during and after an illness, injury or surgery. Our Swing Bed Program is designed to help improve a patient’s physical, emotional and social health through rehabilitation therapies. We offer 21 private suites with 4-5 bed progressive care capacity for patients requiring a higher level of care at all times. Our team conducts daily multi-disciplinary rounds on the unit with pharmacy, dietician, PT/OT, nursing, and case management.
Who we treat?
- Cardiac Recovery Post Procedures/Surgeries
- Orthopaedic Injuries/Surgical Repairs
- Medical Illness
- – Pneumonia
- – Congestive Heart Failure
- – Infections
- – Stroke
- – Neurological Conditions
- – Debilitating Respiratory Services including COVID-19
Why should you stay with us?
- Private Suite including bathroom
- Maximum 1:5 staff to patient ratio
- Personalized Care
- 24-hour rapid response with on-site and on-call staff able to write care orders without delay
- Welcoming, professional and caring team of RNs, CNAs, LPNs, MDs, Nurse Practitioners, therapy specialists, RN Case Managers and Social Workers.
- Nursing staff certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Variety of meal options catered to specific medical needs
- On-site Consult Services
- Free WiFi
- Sunroom- family visiting area
- Therapeutic Activities
- – coordinates group lunches
- – puzzles, arts and crafts
- – community integration and 1:1 care, including taking patients outdoors
We work with each patient to ensure their emotional and physical needs are met for a quicker recovery.